OSBE's Proton Junior model is great for children, providing a smaller visor for a smaller face. This hard-ear helmet offers a high-impact resistant shell and comes in a variety of fun colors for kids. The integrated, removable visor provides enhanced performance on the slopes while the goggle strap on the back of the helmet allows the wearer to use goggles when needed.
Each OSBE helmet is equipped with a Direct Air Flux (DAF) ventilation system, which regulates temperature inside the shell. A removable and washable plush inner lining is provided to ensure comfort and proper air circulation and a foam seal offers additional nose and face protection for the user. The Proton Junior also comes in an adult's edition called the "Proton Sr."
All helmets meet EN 1077 safety certifications and are made in Italy.
The Proton Jr. Includes:
- MULTI-IMPACT RESISTANT SHELL made of high thermoplastic resin with impact-resistant painting
- ORANGE VISOR which provides UV400 protection and enhanced peripheral vision
- MICROMETRIC BUCKLE for quick and easy chinstrap release, readily adjustable even when wearing gloves
- GOGGLE STRAP HOLDER on the back to keep the goggles in place when not utilizing the unique visor
- HELMET BAG with each new helmet purchase