One of OSBE's first designs, The United Snow is stil available (limited)! This soft-ear helmet offers OSBE's signature high-impact resistant shell, The integrated, removable visor provides enhanced performance on the slopes while the goggle strap on the back of the helmet allows the wearer to use goggles when needed.
Each OSBE helmet is equipped with a Direct Air Flux (DAF) ventilation system, which regulates temperature inside the shell. A removable and washable plush inner lining is provided to ensure comfort and proper air circulation and a foam seal offers additional nose and face protection for the user. The United also comes in a hard-ear option called the "United Ski."
All helmets meet EN 1077 safety certifications and are made in Italy.
The United Snow Includes:
- MULTI-IMPACT RESISTANT SHELL made of high thermoplastic resin with impact-resistant painting
- ROSE VISOR WITH MIRRORED FLASH which provides UV400 protection and enhanced peripheral vision
- MICROMETRIC BUCKLE for quick and easy chinstrap release, readily adjustable even when wearing gloves
- GOGGLE STRAP HOLDER on the back to keep the goggles in place when not utilizing the unique visor
- HELMET BAG with each new helmet purchase
- EASY TALK (audio accessory for music and mobile communication sold separatley)
Posted by Cornel Cretu on 21st Oct 2015
Great Helmets, and the visors makes them even greater! I personally never liked to wear a helmet, but I enjoy the OSBE Helmets. We purchased couple of them few years ago, and now just purchased new ones (different styles).
Skiing with OSBE Helmets is fun!
I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family!!!