The Torino is based on the Proton shell and offers unique colors including "Carbon Look" as well as a special "Chromium" finish. The integrated, removable visor provides enhanced performance on the slopes while the goggle strap on the back of the helmet allows the wearer to use goggles when needed.
Each OSBE helmet is equipped with a Direct Air Flux (DAF) ventilation system, which regulates temperature inside the shell. A removable and washable plush inner lining is provided to ensure comfort and proper air circulation and a foam seal offers additional nose and face protection for the user.
All helmets meet EN 1077 safety certifications and are made in Italy.
The Torino Includes:
- MULTI-IMPACT RESISTANT SHELL made of high thermoplastic resin with impact-resistant painting
- ORANGE VISOR WITH MIRRORED FLASH which provides UV400 protection and enhanced peripheral vision
- MICROMETRIC BUCKLE for quick and easy chinstrap release, readily adjustable even when wearing gloves
- GOGGLE STRAP HOLDER on the back to keep the goggles in place when not utilizing the unique visor
- HELMET BAG with each new helmet purchase
- EASY TALK (audio accessory for music and mobile communication sold separatley)
Sleek and cool
Posted by Jeff on 31st Dec 2015
Very cool looking. Comfortable, warm and great not to have to fuss with googles anymore.
Silver is so cool
Posted by Tommy on 22nd Dec 2010
Helmet is warm and comfortable, the visor works well too no tearing and no fogging. Silver looks so much better in person than on website...