The Majic Snow is a unique OSBE helmet design, featuring innovative technology that allows the integrated visor to fold away inside the helmet. This minimizes wind and water from entering the helmet and meets the needs of serious athletes in all weather conditions. This new helmet design is made our of Carbon Composite Fiber and offers the same high-impact resistant shell and safety certifications that OSBE is known for.
Each OSBE helmet is equipped with a Direct Air Flux (DAF) ventilation system, which regulates temperature inside the shell. A removable and washable plush inner lining is provided to ensure comfort and proper air circulation and a foam seal offers additional nose and face protection for the user. The Majic Snow is the soft-ear version and is also available in a hard-ear model called "The Majic Ski."
All helmets meet EN 1077 safety certifications and are made in Italy.
The Majic Snow Includes:
- MULTI-IMPACT RESISTANT SHELL in Carbon Composite Fiber with ultraresistant painting.
- MIRRORED VISOR which provides UV400 protection and enhanced peripheral vision
- MICROMETRIC BUCKLE for quick and easy chinstrap release, readily adjustable even when wearing gloves
- HELMET CASE with each new helmet purchase
- EASY TALK (audio accessory for music and mobile communication sold separatley)
- ASSORTMENT OF VISOR OPTIONS
Posted by Rich Sambugnia on 25th Nov 2013
I just received my Magik. The inside padding is the best I have seen . I got the carbon one and I can't believe it is REAL carbon fiber. It is soo light but the fit is the best part. 2 years ago I bi-ought a proton which I love so I tried this one. the new visor system goes in the helmet which is very cool and I like the way it feels. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because there is always room for improvement. HA! Awesome helmet!