The Majic Ski is a unique OSBE helmet design, featuring innovative technology that allows the integrated visor to fold away inside the helmet. This minimizes wind and water from entering the helmet and meets the needs of serious athletes in all weather conditions. This new helmet design is made our of Carbon Composite Fiber and offers the same high-impact resistant shell and safety certifications that OSBE is known for.
Each OSBE helmet is equipped with a Direct Air Flux (DAF) ventilation system, which regulates temperature inside the shell. A removable and washable plush inner lining is provided to ensure comfort and proper air circulation and a foam seal offers additional nose and face protection for the user. The Majic Ski is the hard-ear version and is also available in a soft-ear model called "The Majic Snow."
All helmets meet EN 1077 safety certifications and are made in Italy.
The Majic Ski Includes:
- MULTI-IMPACT RESISTANT SHELL in Carbon Composite Fiber with ultraresistant painting.
- MIRRORED VISOR which provides UV400 protection and enhanced peripheral vision
- MAGNETIC BUCKLE for quick and easy chinstrap release, readily adjustable even when wearing gloves
- HELMET CASE with each new helmet purchase
- EASY TALK (audio accessory for music and mobile communication sold separatley)
- ASSORTMENT OF VISOR OPTIONS