OSBE used in-mould technology to create the Light Visor, an extremely low weight helmet available in two adjustable size ranges (XSmall - Medium) and (Large - Extra Large). The integrated, removable visor provides enhanced performance on the slopes while the goggle strap on the back of the helmet allows the wearer to use goggles when needed.
Each OSBE helmet is equipped with a Direct Air Flux (DAF) ventilation system, which regulates temperature inside the shell. A removable and washable plush inner lining is provided to ensure comfort and proper air circulation and a foam seal offers additional nose and face protection for the user.
All helmets meet EN 1077 Safety Certifications and are made in Italy.
The Light Visor Includes:
- ULTRA-RESISTANT PAINTING
- IN-MOULD TECHNOLOGY for a light weight shell
- ROSE VISOR WITH MIRRORED FLASH which provides UV400 protection and enhanced peripheral vision
- MICROMETRIC BUCKLE for quick and easy chinstrap release, readily adjustable even when wearing gloves
- GOGGLE STRAP HOLDER on the back to keep the goggles in place when not utilizing the unique visor
- HELMET BAG with each new helmet purchase
- EASY TALK (audio accessory for music and mobile communication sold separatley)
Haven't Used Yet
Posted by Unknown on 24th Nov 2014
Just purchased the helmet and adjusted to fit and am looking forward to using it. Preliminarily, feels like a very good fit and it's one of the lightest helmets I have had to date
best helmet with built in goggles
Posted by Frank on 14th Jan 2014
Best thing ever for wearing glasses
No fogging, no loose goggles, really warm
CON: have reflective lense, great for sunny day, need clear lense for cloudy day but the lense costs half as much as the total package