The Leather Edition is OSBE's most luxe item available, wrapped in hand-stitched Italian leather and available in black and white. This hard-ear helmet offers OSBE's signature high-impact resistant shell. The integrated, removable visor provides enhanced performance on the slopes while the goggle strap on the back of the helmet allows the wearer to use goggles when needed.
Each OSBE helmet is equipped with a Direct Air Flux (DAF) ventilation system, which regulates temperature inside the shell. A removable and washable plush inner lining is provided to ensure comfort and proper air circulation and a foam seal offers additional nose and face protection for the user.
All helmets meet EN 1077 safety certifications and are made in Italy.
The Leather Edition Includes:
- MULTI-IMPACT RESISTANT SHELL made of high thermoplastic resin with impact-resistant painting
- ROSE VISOR WITH MIRRORED FLASH which provides UV400 protection and enhanced peripheral vision
- MICROMETRIC BUCKLE for quick and easy chinstrap release, readily adjustable even when wearing gloves
- GOGGLE STRAP HOLDER on the back to keep the goggles in place when not utilizing the unique visor
- HELMET BAG with each new helmet purchase
- EASY TALK (audio accessory for music and mobile communication sold separatley)
Posted by robert austin on 19th Jan 2014
so comfortable you don't even know its their! warm! can flip visor down over my eyeglass's! great looking with lots of complements and inquiry's! visor does not fog up when things get heated up!! well worth the money!
Leather is GORGEOUS!!!!
Posted by Jenny on 23rd Sep 2013
The helmet is so warm and the new visor fits great and looks so cool. The leather is amazing and the craftsmanship is phenomenal. Leave it to the Italians to come up with a leather helmet!!!
I love it.
Posted by Ammar on 22nd Feb 2011
I bought the helmet in black and white leather and I love it! It is so nice looking and very functional. I got so many nice complements on it. The visor is great. I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Super Cool .. Awesome Looking
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jul 2010
Love this look - not shiny and wears well. Very unique.